Probably the most comprehensive BBA program, on offer. To control one’s own life, to understand one’s culture and that of others, to participate meaningfully in society, to find fulfilling work and explore and challenge concepts and processes with the aim of constantly seeking new paths, to improving our individual and collective worlds. To do any of this we must accept the need to improve – not because we are not good enough but because we can be even better.
In that context, all education must be broadly based and explorative in nature, and incorporate not just academic but personal growth too. Most Bachelor degrees are based on cultural convention and an archaic and rigid system, not pedagogical wisdom that shoehorns everyone into making specialization choices, too early and that in most cases, count for nothing in the real world.
The BBA program at SBS is designed to offer maximum flexibility, educational efficiency and a relevant foundation to set students up for future success in both life and business. The program is based on the pragmatic recognition that business education needs to go beyond just teaching business processes, but must expand into developing practical skills and helping students develop a strong and resilient personality.
There are many local and global challenges that our current and future students will face, our responsibility as educators is to deliver a program that prepares them with broad practical, personal and business skills to adapt and thrive. Our mission is to build up a global generation that will push to change society for the better, addressing the environmental, institutional and social dysfunction that threatens humanity.
Strength: Focus on building up your mind with behavioural training and powerful analytical training in communication, business and economic management.
1. Principles of Marketing
2. Academic Reading & Writing Skills
3. IT Skills I
4. Industrial Visits & Critical Analysis
6. Strategy in Retail & Fashion
7. Principles of Leadership & Business Management
8. Economics I: Principles of Economics
9. Communication Skills
10. Consumer Behaviour
Depth: Understand the complex global systems of business and work, of dealing with people, institutions and preparation for a future career.
1. Negotiation & Conflict Resolution
2. Building & Leading Effective Teams
3. Ethics & Philosophical Anthropology
4. Financial Management & Data Analysis
5. Globalization & Culture
6. Industrial Visits & Critical Analysis
7. PR & Global Media Systems
8. IT Skills: Ecommerce
9. Services Marketing in Hospitality & Tourism
10. Economics II: Microeconomics
11. Human Resource Management
Empowerment: Build the vital personality strength, business expertise and insight of how to create a sustainable, beneficial and fulfilling business.
1. Economics III: Macroeconomics
2. IT Skills III
3. State of Humanity and the Planet
4. The Family Business
5. Industrial Visits & Critical Analysis
6. Architecture of the Mind
7. Sustainability: The Global Resources Challenge
8. Concepts of Personal Development
9. Entrepreneurship: Trends & Innovation
10. Personal Presentation & Career Development
11. Final Thesis
?Communication & PR
LANGUAGE CLASSES OFFERED: (Spanish, French, German, Italian, Chinese Mandarin, Japanese, Russian and English)
Please note that subjects offered may vary from the published list and are revised periodically to ensure maximum relevance to the related industry and business world. Language classes are based on demand (minimum five students) per level and must be chosen prior to the start of the semester.
Course Code: BBA-100
Course Duration: 3 academic years
Semester 1: October / Semester 2: February
ECTS (European Credit Transfer System): 180 Points
Minimum age: 18 years old